Craftsman 1/2-in. Dr. Beam Style Torque Wrench, 0-150 ft. lbs.Item# 00903300000 | Model# 47714
Specifications & Dimensions
|Torque Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Torque Range:||0 to 150 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||1.0 ft. lbs.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/2-Inch Drive Beam Deflection Torque Wrench, 0-150 ft. lbs.
Separate English and metric scales. Graduated indicator tip helps eliminate parallax error. Capacity 0–150 ft.lbs. Wt. 2.1 lbs.
Added on March 31, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The wrench looks good and seems sufficient for my need to properly tighten the oil pan nut. It just seems a bit longer than what I expected.
Good for torqueing lug nuts on wheels of car. Not as accurate as the more expensive or digital wrenches but for the price paid does what it's supposed to.
I bought this wrench to do light mechanic work on my car and wanted all lug nuts and bolts to be torqued to specification. This craftsman tool is built with light weight yet sturdy material and is very durable.
I bought this as I didn't have a 1/2-inch drive wrench. Since I plan to do some oil changes on European cars, I wanted a torque gauge to know I'm not over tightening the oil filter assembly. Does everything I expected and more.
I needed to torque 4 bolts for a trailer hitch to 86 lb ft. It was impossible to see the scale lying on my back under the car and very difficult to exert the required ~43 lb force on the wrench without slipping off the bolt head. In the end I went to a machine shop and payed a guy $20 to torque them with a clicker style wrench. For where you can see what you're doing it may be a fine tool. Chinese made alas.
Good tool but I think the scale is too small and it makes it hard to read while torqueing a bolt. Usually tightening bolts on cars within tight spaces. Price was great and tool works.
Sioux City, IA
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.