Craftsman 1/2-in. Dr. Digi-Click Torque Wrench, 25-250 ft. lbs.Item# 00913919000 | Model# 75001
Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.36|
|Torque Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Torque Range:||25 to 250 ft. lbs.|
|Torque Increments:||0.5 ft. lbs.|
|Number of Batteries Included:||None|
Ratings & Reviews
1/2-in. Dr. Digi-Click Torque Wrench Does the Math
When you need the job done right, trust in this Craftsman 1/2-in Torque Wrench. Featuring the strength of steel and the accuracy of a digital read-out, it tightens heads, manifolds and much more with digital accuracy. And when you need to convert numbers to meet specs, it translates your muscle into foot-pounds, inch-pounds and even Newton Meters instantly. Featuring an ergonomically designed handle with spot-on tension from 25-250 foot-pounds, this wrench works on everything from small household engines, to hulking diesels without wearing out your grip.
Backlit for clear visibility when you’re working under cars and trucks alike, the 1/2-in. Dr. Digi-Click Torque Wrench features a brightly lit LCD display that provides to-the-second information so you can keep the job getting done, even in the dark. With simple handle adjustments, it’s easy to operate in the tightest spaces, while an ergonomic design keeps you working comfortably the whole job through. A solid tool that’s built to deliver accuracy you can count on, keep a Digi-Click handy, and make every turn count.
- 1/2-in. Dr. Digi-Click Torque Wrench measures 25–250 ft.lbs. in .5 increments
- Converts torque from ft. lb. to in. lb. to Nm at the touch of a button
- LED backlit screen is easy to read in low light conditions
- Sleek ergonomic design delivers a solid grip with every turn
- Easy to manipulate buttons and settings adjust fast
- Weight: 5.4 lbs.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
The price I got this for online was $92.00 last week. It is about $78.00 in the store and a couple of them were even cheaper. The case for this item is cheap as well. You would think that they could put a better case with this product. I didn't think the battery through very well but if it runs down quickly, I doubt I'd ever buy this one again or one like it again. I probably should have bought a standard "click" torque wrench.
I have already used this wrench and it performed wonderfully, the display is crisp and easy to see, and the length makes even the higher torques easy to attain. This is the first torque wrench I have bought in 30 years and I am very happy with it.
Essex Junction, VT
Easy to set with the electronic in both SAE and Metric. Only drawback is that according to the direction it can only be used to torque in the clockwise direction.
The wrench performed well as I had to tighten soem bolts to 210ft/lbs. It released as it should and was easy to operate and figure it out without reading the instructions. I could not find a digital torque wrnech with these features for this price anywhere but Sears.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.