Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||2.0|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Ratchet Style:||Flex head|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
1/2 In. Flex Head Teardrop Ratchet Takes Torque Where You Need It
Featuring a rock-solid build and a tightly toothed ratcheting mechanism the Craftsman 1/2 in. quick release ratchet delivers hard-turning action for decades. And built with a versatile flex end, it takes those tight turns to a variety of angles other ratchets just can’t hack. With the power of a 16 5/8 inch length, it gives you extra leverage for serious muscle behind every turn, so no matter where you’re working, you can get the job done right.
With a built-in quick release button and a thumb controlled directional switch, this 1/2 in. flex head teardrop ratchet swaps sizes and rotational directions fast. And built to last, it’s backed by the power of Craftsman’s Forever Guarantee so you can count on this torquey tool for a lifetime of hardworking service. Stock your shop with a flexible tool designed to deliver.
- 1/2 in. flex head teardrop ratchet features a tough, torque ready build
- One handed reverse button means you stay in contact with fasteners
- 10 degree ratcheting arc spins fasteners with little wiggle
- Teardrop shape allows better access in tight spots
- Flex end torques at dozens of angles
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets easily
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.