Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
This 1/2 In. Drive Ratchet Gets the Job Done
A garage necessity, this Craftsman 1/2 in. teardrop ratchet works with inch, metric and specialty sockets to spin fasteners of all kinds. Whether you’re tuning up a classic car, securing timber frame work or are wrenching on heavy machinery, this ratchet delivers the torque you need where you need it. Featuring a tough alloyed steel build and the protection of nickel chrome plating, it’s ready for tough turns and years of solid service.
Perfect for working in tight areas, the teardrop head featured on the 1/2 in. drive ratchet combines strength and smooth movements, while the 36 toothed construction gets nuts and bolts turning with only 10 degrees of swing. And since it’s equipped with both a quick release mechanism and a thumb activated reversal switch, no matter where you’re working, swapping directions and sockets is fast. A solid tool built to get the job done, grab this ½ inch ratchet and get to work.
- Craftsman 1/2 in. teardrop ratchet is rugged and ready for work
- Reverse switch changes direction with the flip of a thumb
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets fast
- 10 degree ratcheting arc keeps bolts moving in tight spaces
- Teardrop shape allows better access in small areas with smoother movements
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Grand Rapids, MI
This ratchet is a great addition to the tool list. This is a must have for the garage. This ratchet is build solid. It is easy to use and appears to be well built and should last for a long time.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased as part of 220 pc set. Used it same as other 2 smaller ratchets in set, with no problems. However the ball bearing on this 1/2 drive ratchet got stuck so sockets cannot be secured. Sears won't replace it. In general this is a good product but I was surprised Sears won't back it as they typically do with their hand tools.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Picked this Craftsman 1/2 in. drive ratchet in-store to add as a second to have in my tool box. The one that I picked up was made in China and has a bit of a different feel to it in comparison to my other made in the USA Craftsman ratchet. This has a bit more of a stiffer ratcheting feel to it, but it works. The quick release works well and is easy to use. It has a good length and weight to it as well. I would however much prefer it to still be made in the USA though.
San Jose, CA
Extremely trust worthy and we'll know brand, match with great savings from being a loyal customer Sears tops everyone out there when it comes to customer service and loyalty rewards programs!
I bought this ratchet as my everyday tool. Craftman is no longer the build the excellent tools the way it used to be, but it still builds good tools. This tool has come in handy quite a few times. I would recommend it.
San Ysidro, CA
I bought the Craftsman 1/2 in. Drive, Quick Release Teardrop Ratchet because of Sears lifetime warranty. If anything happens to break, I can bring it to my nearest Sears store and swap for another. I recommend this wrench to others. Five Star rating from me.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.