Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.16|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/2 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 1/2" Reversible Ratcheting Wrench Speeds through Tasks
The 1/2 in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench has an open-end with a ratcheting box-end, ensuring you can deliver torque in the way it's needed.
The slim-profile design of the Craftsman 1/2" reversible ratcheting wrench allows you to work in tight quarters and, matched with 12 degrees of knuckle clearance, there’s plenty of room to find an ideal grip without worrying about scraping your knuckles.
- The ½-in. reversible ratcheting combination wrench from Craftsman is made with one box-end and one open-end wrench head for ultimate versatility when demolishing and installing furniture and a number of other household projects
- 1/2" open and box end wrench heads
- 5-degree arc to turn a fastener
- 72 gear teeth
- 12-degree knuckle clearance
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Functions just as it's supposed to. Good fit, finish, and smooth ratchet mechanism. Bought this as a replacement to one that was lost. Good to have the complete set back together.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.