Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.10|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||4 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Self feed|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/2 in. Self Feed Spade Bit Lets You Dig In to Your Project
The 1/2 in. self feed spade bit lets your drill help you by digging in fast, chewing through and creating clean cuts, all with far less effort than you'd expect. The magic begins with the bit's threaded tip that cuts three times faster than typical spade bits. The bit self feeds, meaning the drill operator doesn't have to supply as much power to push through. This is a great bonus if you're working on ladders or other potentially unstable surfaces.
The Craftsman 1/2 in. self feed spade bit is made of high-speed steel the provides the durability needed to make this a great tool for today as well as tomorrow. It has a 4 in. hex shank and an overall length of 6 in. It's a quick change bit that minimizes down time when you need to switch. It's compatible with many impact drivers as well as drills.
- This 1/2" self feed spade bit chews through wood with speed and precision
- The bit has a threaded tip that cuts three times faster than standard spade bits
- The bit self feeds, requiring less pressure from the drill operator
- Quick-change bit
- 4" hex shank
- Made of high-speed steel for lasting durability
- 6" total length
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.