Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.9 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Socket Size:||1-1/2 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
Ratings & Reviews
3/4 in. drive standard socket. Regular depth size 1-1/2 in. 12 pt. opening. Guaranteed forever.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
bought this for my automotive needs. very happy with the durability and quality of this tool. This is one of many Craftsman tools I have purchased from Sears. I'll be back for more.
West Linn, OR
Oak Grove, KY
I broke three KOBALT sockets and one AMPRO before I finally went to Sears and purchased this 1-1/2" Craftsman socket for only an average of five dollars more. Boy, did I learn my lesson. Keep it made in the USA. The quality is still at home and price is still reasonable. Dan
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Valid thru 12/5 1159pm CT Offer ends 05-Dec-2013 See details.