Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/2 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Color/Finish:||Full Polish Finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
All Angles are Yours with the Craftsman ½-in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench
The innovative design of the 1/2 in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench features nine locking positions and 180-degree head rotation with 11 positions, so you can find the perfect angle to reach nuts and bolts in the most awkward of angles. The stubby yet slim profile delivers superior access, speed and precision when working with nuts and bolts. Whether you’re sweating away under the sink or tackling a professional maintenance project, this flexible locking combo wrench is the one you need to work with any number of difficult angles.
Keep Craftsman’s ½-in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench in your back pocket to access the most difficult nuts and bolts with ease. The fully polished finish is easy to clean, as it only takes one wipe to remove oil and grease.
- Find up to 19 different positions with the 1/2 in. Stubby Locking Flex Ratcheting Combination Wrench
- 9 locking positions
- 180-degree head rotation with 11 positions
- 5-degree ratcheting swing arc
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
These stubby locking wrenches are good for when you need a short pattern wrench, at an odd angle. The locking mechanism makes them longer than regular and even other non-locking flex stubby wrenches, but the locking feature is good for when you need the wrench to stay at that angle.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.