Specifications & Dimensions
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/2" Wood Chisel Is Simple and Easy to Use
The 1/2" wood chisel is the ideal tool for carving out a hinge or a strike plate. You may not need to use it all the time, but when the job calls for a razor sharp chiseling tool, this Craftsman model is a great option. With an impact resistant plastic handle, you can pound on it with a hammer without damaging it. At such an affordable price, there is no reason that you shouldn't add this chisel to your tool collection.
The Craftsman 1/2" wood chisel features steel striker caps and a textured ergonomic handle with thumb recess for added comfort and control. Even when you're working on long intensive jobs, you don't have to worry about wearing out your hand. You can use this wood chisel for a wide range of tasks including mortise cuts, paring cuts, chopping cuts, chopping and paring, and scraping.
- Complete woodworking jobs with ease with the 1/2" wood chisel
- Durable steel striker caps hold up through years of intensive, complex woodworking tasks
- Plastic handle has a textured ergonomic design with a thumb recess for heightened comfort and control
- Impact resistant so that it can be hit with a hammer as needed
- Appropriate for mortise cuts, chopping cuts, paring cuts, chopping and paring, and scraping
- Tip can be reshaped and polished periodically to keep it in top condition
- Weighs 0.4 lbs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Very durable, holds a sharp edge for a very long time, metal cap for use with a mallet or hammer, I have been using these chisels for years and continue to do so. Couple this value and durability with the Craftsman Warranty, and you will have complete piece of mind.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.