Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.19|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/2 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
12 pt. standard combination wrench. Size 1/2 in. Forged from tough alloy steel, heat-treated, oil quenched and tempered for a uniform hardness and maximum strength.
Nickel-chrome plated to resist rust and corrosion to simplify cleaning. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
O Fallon, MO
This is an average wrench for an average job; not too long means it won't give you much of a lever effect, but it is made from decent metal and doesn't appear to slip over bolt heads easily. Get a 6-point also and you can't go wrong. Brought one back after 30+ years of use and the store gave me a new one.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Aug-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Get $10 back in points when placing a tool order online for $99 and choosing free store pick up. Offer ends 23-Aug-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.