Specifications & Dimensions
Ratings & Reviews
1/4" 60deg V-Groove Router Bit for a Fine Precision Decorative Touch
Add amazing options to your router abilities or get a high-quality replacement bit with the Craftsman 1/4" 60deg V-groove router bit. This bit offers long-lasting durability, an aggressive edge, and the ability to create beautifully smooth channels in virtually any wood. It's an ideal bit for sign making or adding decorative touches to trim, doors, or other household pieces. Use it on handcrafted wooden chests and jewelry boxes for a truly unique look that's the right size for the task.
Heat-treated steel alloy construction makes the 1/4" 60deg V-groove router bit virtually indestructible when used appropriately. The relief-ground edges allow for smooth operation with a uniform result that's perfect for highly visible grooves. Combined with face form design, you can expect years of use from this bit without stripping or cracking for a solid investment for your workshop. It's compatible with any Craftsman router and most other standard routers.
- Heat-treated alloy steel provides long-lasting strength to the Craftsman 1/4" 60deg V-groove router bit for a piece that will be useful for years to come
- Carbide bit chews aggressively through virtually any wood, creating a smooth finish that's ideal for highly visible work
- Ideal for intricate decorative touches or a fine line for sign making
- Excellent addition to the toolbox for home DIY woodworkers, professional carpenters and artisan hand crafters for its consistent high-quality effects
- Relief-ground to prevent stripping on the bit and sawdust clogs
- The 1/2" bit on a 1/4" shaft provides powerful torque to avoid hanging up in the wood
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I purchases this bit to use with a CNC machine and the shank diameter is a hair larger than it is supposed to be. Will work OK with a router collet but the CNC has a lower tolerance and this bit does not work.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 05-Apr-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.