Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Work Smarter with the Craftsman 1/2 to 3/4" Socket Adapter
Make the most of your tool collection with the Craftsman 1/2 to 3/4 inch socket adapter. This durable socket adapter coverts your ½-inch socket to a 3/4-inch socket to help you maximize what's already in your tool chest and get the job done quickly and efficiently. You'll work smarter, not harder, whether you're building a porch swing or working on your hobby car.
The Craftsman 1/2 to 3/4 inch socket adapter features a carefully designed build, giving you a firm grasp on fasteners. The alloy metal adapter has a polished finish that will resist rust and corrosion, giving you years of heavy-duty use in the shop and around the house while the adapter's engraved markings are easy to read, making it easy to reach into your tool chest and grab the correct item.
- Craftsman 1/2" to 3/4" socket adapter allows sockets of one drive size to fit drive tools of another size to maximize the contents of your toolbox
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee for years of hassle-free use
- Designed to withstand heavy duty use in a variety of conditions in your workshop and around the house
- Engraved markings allow you to easily identify the right tool for the job
- Adopter delivers torque and drive to help you work smarter
- Corrosion-resistant finish offers shine and performance
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I'm a diesel mechanic so we use a lot of larger sockets but not necessarily 3/4 that often. So instead of spending around 100$ for a 3/4" socket that I would only use on rare occasions, I decided to get this adapter for a few dollars. It works just as well as the ratchet would have and saved a good amount of money. It's big enough that it's not going to break. I would recommend this is you only use 3/4" on rare occasions like myself.
My husband bought this for his job. We only go to sears for tools because the craftsman quality can't be beat. The socket adapter performed perfect and will be used for years to come.
This item was part of set,(# 00942283000 , 21 pc. Drive Tool Accessory Set). The set arrived within 5 days, very prompt. The shipping was free, as I also ordered some other items to reach the required expenditure level. The set is excellent. All items marked MADE IN THE USA. Individual items, if purchased separately, are from Taiwan. The cost was acceptable at about $55, although it is sometimes on sale for less. The chrome is nicely applied, the markings are very clear. The items arrived in plastic bags inside a cardboard box (about 3 times too big). Only the longest adapters were not in plastic, nonetheless, no scratches or dings.
I use this adapter almost every time i work on my car (it is my liaison for my torque wrench and my socket set). Never had a single problem with it since receiving it and works well with my impact gun. This is a fantastic product that is well worth the money.
To be honest I thought that I would be knocking the rating down since the tool is made in China but was surprised to find that it matched my identical US adapter point for point in quality and overall finish. it is a shave longer but I find that to be insignificant. The ball lock was also slightly larger but it works smoothly. I don't think you can go wrong for the price!
White Plains, NY
They are very well made and for a good price. Makes working on cars so much easier does not broke so far and have torqued quite a bit on it. Pros: Does the job. fits perfectly. Cons: Did not really find any.
North Ridgeville, OH
Sometimes that 3/4 inch ratchet is just to big but I I don't have a large enough 1/2 inch drive socket. This solves these problems adn keeps me working on the job.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Reflected in price shown. Offer ends 26-Apr-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.