Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman’s 1/2" to 3/8" Drive Socket Adapter Eases the Transition
The 1/2" to 3/8" drive socket adapter provides extreme convenience because it allows you to use common 3/8" sockets in a bigger 1/2" ratchet. Instead of buying a new ratchet, you can use this adapter and still use all of the sockets you’ve collected over time. The adapter will pair up perfectly with standard ratchets and features extremely durable materials to give you years of dependable, easy use.
Craftsman’s 1/2" to 3/8" drive socket adapter will serve as a lifesaver when you need it most, allowing you to use 3/8" sockets in a 1/2" ratchet.
- 1/2" to 3/8" drive socket adapter makes use of more common ratchets
- 1/2" drive size
- 3/8" output size
- Standard ratchet
- Extremely durable material that lasts a lifetime
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I actually bought the wrong adapter (that's what happens when you're in a hurry). I grabbed this one from open stock, so I lucked out and got one made in the USA. Performs as intended.
La Grange, KY
Can always rely on craftsman tools, quality is always great. Have rarely ever had a problem breaking a tool but with the lifetime guarantee it is never a worry. Sears has always repaired or replaced the tool with out question.
Need a 1/2 to 3/8 drive adapter due to clearance to use on a 1/2" torque wrench to gain access to a recessed bolt where a 1/2" drive socket was to large of a diameter to fit. Dropping to 3/8" drive gave just enough clearance and it withstood the torque required. Great finish tough product.
usual Craftsman quality. Great finish, tight fit. Easy to read numbers. Above all, this has the lifetime guarantee! My last one broke after 20 years of use, hope to get 20 years from this one too.
Great adapter so far, been using it daily as i am an auto tech student. I have 100% trust in this little guy. My other adapter from cheapo ************** sheered right at the trnasfer square but this baby is going strong for years to come.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.