Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||3/8 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman’s 1/2" to 3/8" Drive Socket Adapter Eases the Transition
The 1/2" to 3/8" drive socket adapter provides extreme convenience because it allows you to use common 3/8" sockets in a bigger 1/2" ratchet. Instead of buying a new ratchet, you can use this adapter and still use all of the sockets you’ve collected over time. The adapter will pair up perfectly with standard ratchets and features extremely durable materials to give you years of dependable, easy use.
Craftsman’s 1/2" to 3/8" drive socket adapter will serve as a lifesaver when you need it most, allowing you to use 3/8" sockets in a 1/2" ratchet.
- 1/2" to 3/8" drive socket adapter makes use of more common ratchets
- 1/2" drive size
- 3/8" output size
- Standard ratchet
- Extremely durable material that lasts a lifetime
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I bought this conversion because I needed a quality socket converter from 1/2 to 3/8/ My 1/2 inch torque wrench is in foot pounds and I am working on the transfer case, and need to tightent he hex nut back to 18-ft lbs, and this converter helped alot! Another great product by Sears!
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Port Orange, FL
This is a basic accessory anyone would want if you own both 1/2" and 3/8" drive sockets. Even if you only have 3/8" sockets, this would be a useful tool allowing you to use larger, higher torquing ratchets and breaker bars. The chrome seems fine and fit is exactly what you would expect.
I actually bought the wrong adapter (that's what happens when you're in a hurry). I grabbed this one from open stock, so I lucked out and got one made in the USA. Performs as intended.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.