Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Shank Diameter:||0.5 in.|
|Shank Length:||0.437 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Masonry|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Drill Deep with the Craftsman 1/2 x 6 in. Masonry Bit
Get in and get going with the help of this 1/2 x 6 in. masonry bit . This durable masonry-style drill bit is ideal for working with masonry materials like brick, stone, tile, glass bricks or concrete. The bit is made of strong high-speed steel and features a round shank, which allows you to penetrate surfaces quickly and easily.
This Craftsman 1/2 x 6 in. masonry bit has a shank diameter of 0.5 inches and a total length of 6 inches. Keep this handy drill bit on hand, and you'll be ready to use your power drills to their optimum potential with all of your masonry projects and masonry home repairs.
- This Craftsman 1/2 x 6 in. masonry bit is made of strong and durable high-speed steel
- Features a round-style shank
- The masonry-style drill bit is ideal for working with masonry materials like brick, stone, tile, glass bricks or concrete
- Item weight is 0.2 pounds
- Comes from the trusted Craftsman brand name
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.