Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||64 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/2 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||14 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Made of durable alloy steel, this [TT_BandSaw] blade is ideal for your metal cutting jobs.
- Online / Catalog Exclusive!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I needed one of these bandsaw blades immediately so I purchased one at an industrial store for more than twice Sears price -- Sears didn't have any on hand at the local store but made them available by phone where I bought 3 to put on the shelf. What breaks on these blades is the weld joining the two ends into a circle, far earlier than any tooth breakage or significant wear. When you have one break it's best to have another ready to go than to stop work to drive to a store or order one. This review and the ratings are given at Sears request, several months before I anticipate using one of their blades.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.