Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.18|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/2 in., 9/16 in.|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Flare nut standard [TT_Wrench]. Size 1/2 x 9/16 in. 6-3/16 in. long. Craftsman Professional fully-polished standard [TT_Wrench] is easy-to-clean and keeps tool looking great.
Oversized wrenching surface grips multiple sides of soft metal fittings without rounding. Excellent for use on aluminum, copper and brass hexagonal fittings. Wide profile flat design delivers greater leverage. Hot-forged and heat-treated to exceed ANSI specifications for strength and tolerance. Guaranteed forever!
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought this on sale super cheap. Was a little disappointed that it's made in China. However, the chrome is comparable in appearance to some of CM Pro wrenches. It looks like the numbers are laser etched. Not sure how that will hold up. Overall I am pleased with this purchase. This wrench actually is more aesthetically pleasing than the 9 PC raised panel set I just picked up.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.