Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||Drive Size: 0.5 W in.|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.31|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/2" Dr. Socket Rack Stores Up to 14 Sockets
The Craftsman 1/2" dr. socket rack is a convenient way to help you organize. Designed for socket storage, the rack holds up to 14 sockets of the 1/2" drive variety (not included). Rather than fumbling around the workbench or toolbox looking for sockets, simply look to the rack to find them there. The durable storage solution is made of plated steel and has the strength you want for holding your important tools.
The Craftsman 1/2" dr. socket rack saves you space as it has a thin width. That leaves you more room around the workbench for your projects and other tools. It puts the sockets into a line for you so you can easily grab them when you're in a hurry. The vinyl-covered handle makes it easy to see the item too, even from a distance. The chrome finish on the socket rack gives it an appealing industrial look. Enjoy a lifetime warranty with this purchase too. Sockets are not included.
- Craftsman 1/2" dr. socket rack conveniently organizes and stores sockets with 1/2" drives at your workbench or shop
- Holds up to 14 sockets (not included)
- Eliminate time-consuming searches for sockets; find them easily at the rack
- Rack is easy to spot with vinyl-covered handle
- Slim width for saving valuable space at the workbench
- Made of plated steel for high strength and durability
- Chrome finish gives a great industrial look
- Lifetime warranty included
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
San Antonio, TX
I recently purchased a set of metric 1/2" craftsman sockets from sears and had not removed them from the packaging until I purchased one of these. I can rest easy knowing that my sockets will be organized and ready to go when I need them to work on any project!
San Ramon, CA
The picture is wrong for this item. It is not a brass or gold socket. However, this socket was strong enough to take the required torque. It did the job well.
New Orleans, LA
I thought this was a brass or gold plated socket but it's not!! The picture displayed is not a representation of the real product! This unit is the same as the 2-piece socket holder sold by craftsman i.e., Sears Item# 0094132500, Model# 41325. They often sell at the same price when on sale so get the two-piece one instead. The quality of the item is pretty decent, though ************** ones are at the same quality, if not better. These things do have a lifetime warranty though!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.