Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.7|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||1-3/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Get a Grip Even in Cramped Areas with the Craftsman 1-3/16-in. Easy-To-Read Socket, 12-pt.
Thanks to laser-etched and stamped size markings, you’ll be able to locate Craftsman’s 1-3/16-in. Easy-To-Read Socket quickly even in poorly lit or greasy environments. Use this large socket to tighten the trailer hitch on your truck or make repairs to the engine. The large size also makes it easy to work with bigger pieces of hardware, such as the bolts used to put together an outdoor playground or when making quick repairs to household appliances. With 12 points of contact, you’ll be able to gain a secure grip in confined areas and on all types of hardware, whether it’s weathered, stripped or fresh out of the box.
The easy-to-read size markings on the Craftsman 1-3/16-in. Easy-To-Read Socket, 12-pt. are also resistant to chipping, fading and corrosion.
- The nickel-plated finish in 1-3/16 in. Easy-To-Read Socketmakes it easy to wipe clean after working in oily or greasy environments
- 1-3/16" socket size
- 1/2" drive size
- 12 points of contact
- Chip, fade and corrosion resistant
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
This socket was needed for a uniqe application and it served it's purpose well. Snap-On,Matco,or Mack tools did not have one on the truck. It would have had to been special ordered and the cost was 5 times as much. This a life saver.
This socket was needed for a uniqe application and it served it's purpose well.
Snap-On,Matco,or Mack tools did not have one on the truck. It would have had
to been special ordered and the cost was 5 times as much. This a life saver.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.