Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||12 point|
|Drive Size:||3/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Standard|
|Socket Size:||1-3/16 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Materials & Finishes:|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1-3/16 In. Socket, 12 Pt. Puts Torque at Your Fingertips
This 1-3/16 in. socket, 12 pt. has a no-slip grip that protects your hardware and gives you more leverage. It has a standard depth size that works for most projects. The easy to read markings make you squint less under the hood or wherever your work is.
The Craftsman 1-3/16 in. socket, 12 pt. is drop forged and can stand up to whatever your garage throws at it. The socket drive measures 3/4 inches. It will fit all of your 3/4 in. ratchets and socket drivers, allowing you to use it the way you need to with the tools already at hand.
- 1-3/16 In. socket, 12 pt. allows you to move your tool in small increments without readjusting, thanks to the 12 contact points
- This socket has a 3/4 in. drive, which will fit all 3/4" ratchets and drivers
- Made entirely of steel that is marked with the socket size
- Craftsman socket comes with a forever guarantee
- Regular depth size for use on most nuts and bolts
- Will fit into small spaces and can be made to fit into tight spaces with the right tools
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.