Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Drill Bit Type:||Hole saw|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Create the Perfect Hole for Door Knobs and More with the Craftsman 1-3/4-in. Bi-Metal Hole Saw
Attach Craftsman’s 1-3/4-in. Bi-Metal Hole Saw to your power drill to create the perfect circle through wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials. Professional repairmen, artists and do-it-yourselfers find this tool extremely helpful, whether they need to craft a unique piece of artwork or drill access holes for a ventilation system. Regardless of the job you need to do, this hole saw delivers a strong cut and produces a smooth finish. Made with high-speed steel teeth, this hole saw help you work quickly and boasts a shatter-resistant body for reduced breakage.
Made from high-speed steel and carbon, the Craftsman 1-3/4-in. Bi-Metal Hole Saw lasts twice as long as carbon-steel hole saws.
- Craftsman’s 1-3/4-in. Bi-Metal Hole Saw cuts through wood, plastic, drywall and other soft materials
- 1-3/4" hole size
- Round shank type
- High-speed steel teeth for fast cuts
- Shatter-resistant body
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.