Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.18|
|Shank Diameter:||0.25 in.|
|Shank Length:||1 in.|
|Drill Bit Type:||Hole saw|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Number of Bits:||1|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1-1/4 In. Carbon Hole Saw For Strength and Speed
Take on your next woodworking or construction project with the strength and fast cutting power of this 1-1/4 in. carbon hole saw . This set includes a carbon hole saw and mandrel (which is made for 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. hole saws). The saw is made of heat-treated high-speed steel, allowing for quicker cuts and an easier job cutting holes overall. It's a great bit to have on hand when you need it.
This Craftsman 1-1/4 in. carbon hole saw is ideal for projects and jobs working with wood, plastic and plywood bases. The drill bit's shank has a diameter of 0.25 inches and a length of 1 inch. From the brand that you trust, this Craftsman carbon hole saw and mandrel set will be an integral part of your tool kit for years to come.
- This 1-1/4 in. carbon hole saw set includes a carbon hole saw and mandrel
- The mandrel is made for 1-1/4 in. to 2-1/2 in. hole saws
- Made of heat-treated high speed steel the allows for quick, clean cuts
- Ideal for use with wood, plastic and plywood bases
- Shank has a diameter of 0.25 inches and a length of 1 inch
- Item weight 0.18 pounds
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.