Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.5|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4-In. Dr. Universal Ratchet Means Less Trips Back and Forth to The Toolbox
Keep one 1/4-in. dr. universal ratchet in the drawer in the kitchen and another in the tool chest in the garage. You'll thank me later. It makes all those pesky little small jobs, from adjusting a bike to changing a mower blade to putting together furniture, easier and less frustrating. It's made of strong alloy steel with a black oxide finish that makes it easy to grip. The handle's rounded shape fits nicely in your hand, making the ratchet a joy to use.
The Craftsman 1/4-in. dr. universal ratchet has 45 teeth that keep the socket in place. It needs only 8 degrees of ratcheting arc, which lets you maneuver in tight spaces. The handle accepts all standard 1/4 inch drive sockets: standard, metric, Torx or hex. A quick release switch lets you swap sockets easily.
- The 1/4-in. dr. universal ratchet lets you make quick work of whatever you need to tackle around the house, from mowers to bikes to furniture
- The ratchet has a black oxide finish and a no-slip grip
- The handle's rounded shape also makes it easy to keep your grip
- 45 Gear teeth keep the socket in place
- The handle needs only 8 degrees or arc
- Compatible with all 1/4 inch drive sockets
- Weighs 0.5 pounds
- 5.75 Inches long
- Lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on April 01, 2012
Overall, others give this:
This quarter ratchet has more play in it then I was expecting. It is still a step up from the ratchets that they send in their sets... but you might want to spring for the premium. (assuming you are going to be using it a lot.) I really like how small the head on this ratchet is!
Looks better, feels better, definitely sturdier than the ones before it, and engages in its turns a lot faster and in less hand movement than before... GREAT BUY!!!
The ratchet seems to be fairly durable. The times that I have used it so far, it has held up very well. Some of the other 1/4 drive ratchets seemed cheaply made. In my opinion, this one is one of the better craftsman 1/4 drive ratchets.
North Highlands, CA
New Milford, CT
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.