Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|General Warranty:||Limited lifetime|
|Quick Release System:||Yes|
Ratings & Reviews
1/4 In. Teardrop Ratchet a Solid Addition to Any Tool Kit
Built to perform under professional working conditions, this Craftsman 1/4 in. teardrop ratchet is at home in any shop. Whether you’re an exhaust-breathing pro or a just like turning wrenches on the weekends, it stands up to tough torsional pressures while spinning nuts and bolts with a minor 10 degrees of swing. That means that whether you’re elbow deep in an engine, or bending and stretching to get things moving behind an appliance, this ratchet moves fasteners with a only a little wiggle room.
The smart design of this 1/4 in. teardrop ratchet gets reversing directions and swapping sockets done with the simple movement of a thumb, while a precision machined square drive reduces movement and gives you more life in every socket and extension you use. A solid tool that’s a garage, home and jobsite essential, stick this 1/4 inch in your box for service you can depend on.
- Craftsman 1/4 in. teardrop ratchet features a tough, torque ready build
- One handed reverse button keeps you in contact with fasteners
- Teardrop shape allows better access in tight spots
- 10 degree ratcheting arc keeps bolts moving even in tight areas
- Thumb activated quick release swaps sockets easily
- Guaranteed forever
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Is this not the benchmark for all ratchets of this type? For many years a ratchet such as this has graced my tool box until it was borrowed...never to be seen again.
I recently bought the replacement and, while a little shocked over the price, I was truly happy to see that the quality was still there if not a tad better than before.
You cannot go wrong with this ratchet as a stand alone or in a set!
As you know this is a useful tool, but having a Craftsman tool will make things easier. With this item you get what you paid for. Don't go with any other brands, this is the one.
It's Craftsman. What more do I need to say. When I need something or need to return something. I don't have to wait for the Snap On Truck. Sears does not blink. If it's broken or worn beyond use and it says Craftsman on it. Just pick out a new one.
Having spent many years as professional mechanic, I have a wide variety of brands of ratchets. My favorites are the standard old Craftsman ratchets as they are very durable. Needing another 1/4" drive for another set of tools, I purchased a new one recently. While it looks the part of the old ratchets,and seems to work as well so far, I was very disappointed to find that they are now made in China. Had I gone to the store instead of ordering it online, I would have put it back on the shelf at Sears. I will not purchase any more Craftsman tools that are not made in the USA. I will find a different brand of tools. Had the ratchet been made in the USA, I would have given it 5 stars.
Garden Grove, CA
This 1/4? drive ratchet with quick-release button is small but very tough. It has great balance and feels good in your hand. I would - and already have - recommend this to a friend.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.