Specifications & Dimensions
|Contact Points:||6 point|
|Drive Size:||1/2 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.4 lbs.|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Unit of Measure:||SAE|
|Marking Text Size:||Easy-to-read|
|Socket Size:||1-1/4 in.|
|Socket Size:||SAE or Torx|
|Socket Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Screw Bit Size:||Metric or SAE|
|Color/Finish:||Nickel plated finish|
Ratings & Reviews
Laser-etched size marking makes it easy to locate the right socket for the job. Great for working in low-lit or greasy environments. Permanent marking resists chipping, fading and corroding. Headlock grip gives more contact on the flats of the fastener for more turning force.
- Sears Exclusive
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Sears has a good stock of items that are sometimes pricey, but hey you pay cheap you get a cheap product. thankfully Sears can be cheap and still have good quality product.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Huge fan of sears and the craftsman line. Every tool in my garage is a craftsman. I almost bought the ****** Kobalt socket just because it was closer and I needed it right then, but I knew I would have regretted it later. Grabbed the Craftsman socket I needed from sears and was able to pull the hub off of my Shovelhead. The nut was run down with an IR impact at about 500 ft. lbs. and the socket didn't even get a stress fracture. I know this isn't an impact socket, but it held up like it was.
Found out I needed a 1-1/4 socket to do an oil change on my Chevy Cobalt once I had already got started on the job. Took the other car to Sears and picked up one of these to add to my socket set. Great to see that this one is still made in USA! Good contact points, nice chrome finish. I expect that this socket will last longer than the car!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.