Specifications & Dimensions
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.82|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||3.75|
|Handle Type:||Alloy Steel|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Remove Hard-to-Reach Pins, Bolts and Rivets with the Craftsman 1/4" Extra-Long Pin Punch
Designed with an extra-long handle, Craftsman’s 1/4" Extra-Long Pin Punch makes it easy to remove stubborn or broken hardware from commercial equipment or household appliances. When bolts, rivets and pins refuse to cooperate, use this tool as a chisel to leverage the broken hardware for clean and easy removal. Professional maintenance workers and do-it-yourselfers rely on punches to remove stubborn hardware or achieve a professional look. Create a countersunk look on woodworking projects by placing this punch above a nail and hammering it down. Made with a heat-treated chrome vanadium steel blade, this tool will withstand repetitive contact in heavy-duty situations day after day.
The corrosion-resistant Craftsman 1/4" Extra-Long Pin Punch delivers long-lasting strength and durability.
- Remove stubborn bolts, rivets and pins with Craftsman’s 1/4" Extra-Long Pin Punch
- 1/4" pin head
- 7-1/2" length
- Heat-treated for long-lasting strength and durability
- Corrosion resistant
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on October 21, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Jan-2015 See details.