Specifications & Dimensions
|Drill Bit Type:||Specialty|
|Number of Bits:||1|
|Shank Type:||Slip resistant|
|Included with Item:|
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.028|
Ratings & Reviews
1/4" GLASS TILE DRILL BIT - 1/CD
1/4" Glass & Tile Drill Bit
Also known as a “spear bit”, our Glass & Tile Bit has a carbide point designed to grind a hole in glass, tile or other hard, brittle materials.
Lubricant, even water, should always be used with this bit.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I have used several different mfg tile bits, but none that have worked as well as this one. It scores the tile easily, drills right through and last a long time. I use it on tile 6-8 times a day and so far this bit has lasted over 4 weeks without loosing it's edge.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.