Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.345|
|Overall Dimensions:||2 x 1 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4 in. Grinding Points, 5 Pk. Gives You All the Grinding Tools You Need
Let the 1/4 in. grinding points, 5 pk. handle all of your small grinding needs. With this set, you can cut, shape and manipulate a number of materials in order to finish a project or create a work of art. Each grinding point has its own specific shape, so you can use it to get into small areas, make smooth transitions, take a little material off a piece and much more.
The Craftsman 1/4 in. grinding points, 5 pk. is designed to work with the Sears model 009/18878 pneumatic die-grinder. The points are speed rated up to 28,000 rpm and have a 1/4 in. shank for fitting into the grinder. They have small overall dimensions of 2" x 1", which allows you to use them for your delicate work. It also makes them easy to store and carry with you when you are on the go.
- 1/4 in. grinding points, 5 pk. works with the Sears model 009/18878 model pneumatic die-grinder
- Small 1 in. x 2 in. dimensions allow you to use these points for small, intricate work
- Cut, shape and smooth your materials quickly and easily
- Speed rated for up to 28,000 rpm
- Each grinding point is a different shape for different applications
- Use on a variety of materials and a variety of jobs from taking material off a project piece to creating a wood carving
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Hi all. Bought these for when I am working on "Projects". They do the job. Cant expect them to last forever. They are basically Sandpaper on a shaft. A Wear item.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
These grinding tools work great if you have a hi-speed drill or Dremel tool. Otherwise they take a lot of time and elbow grease to do most jobs if a medium or heavier amount of metal needs to be removed.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.