Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.5|
|Overall Dimensions:||8 in.|
|Variable Trigger Speed:||Yes|
|Ratchet Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Maximum Torque (ft-lb):||20|
|Tool Air Inlet Size:||1/4 in.|
|Tool Min. Hose Size:||3/8 in.|
|Average Air Consumption (CFM):||3.6|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 1/4-in. Mini-Ratchet Wrench Is Like David Before Goliath
The lightweight Craftsman ¼-in. mini-ratchet wrench features a composite housing and ergonomic throttle-lever design for extreme comfort. The sealed ratchet head prevents the ratchet head from spreading under heavy loads. This tool makes your job easier by delivering up to 20 pound-feet of torque with the touch of a button. You can easily work with stubborn nuts and bolts without having to twist and turn a wrench or ratchet. You’ll enjoy smooth and consistent operation with a built-in silencer and rear exhaust to reduce tool noise. This is a great tool for professionals and weekend handymen alike.
Don’t be fooled by its lightweight and small size, the Craftsman 1/4-in. mini-ratchet-wrench delivers serious torque with the touch of a button, allowing you to work in tight spaces with ease.
- Loosen or tighten the toughest bolts with the Craftsman 1/4-in. mini ratchet wrench
- Maximum of 20 pound-feet of torque
- Lightweight composite housing and ergonomic throttle-lever design
- Unique sealed ratchet head design
- 1/4" tool air inlet size
- 3/8" tool minimum hose size
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
New Carlisle, OH
Saint Paul, MN
International Falls, MN
Brand new and it don't work right. Craftsman tools are not what they used to be by any means. I am all done with buying anything Craftsman.
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Signal Mountain, TN
Ballston Spa, NY
I picked it up yesterday for a specific job with hard to reach nuts and bolts. This was just the right size to get in there and get them off where the 3/8 one I have was just a little to big.
New Hope, AL
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra Savings on select tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 29-Nov-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.