Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.6 lbs.|
|Overall Dimensions:||0.25 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Tool features a lightweight composite housing and ergonomic throttle lever design for comfort while the unique sealed ratchet head design prevents the ratchet head from spreading under extreme loads. Tool produces an astonishing 20 ft/lbs. of torque and 250 rpm free speed. 1.6 lbs.
- Twin pawl ratcheting mechanism provides smooth and consistent operation
- Tool features built-in silencer and rear exhaust that greatly reduces tool noise
- Laser-etched size indicator ensures you grab the right tool every time
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Signal Mountain, TN
Ballston Spa, NY
I picked it up yesterday for a specific job with hard to reach nuts and bolts. This was just the right size to get in there and get them off where the 3/8 one I have was just a little to big.
New Hope, AL
Long time craftsman fan but all the air tools they make are junk!! My second ratchet just broke. I bought both 1/4 and 3/8 at the same time. Both broke within a week. Took them back and got replacements. Both have broke again. I don't use them that much but Switching to IR brand air tools now.
I really didn't think I needed one but one of the techs where I work said he didn't know why I didn't have one. I've used it a couple of times and can't believe how handy it is. Light and small, can get into the hard to reach places. I just used it on a transmission pan last weekend. Made the job go much quicker. I brought it into work because one of the reviewers gave it a bad review because he said it was made of plastic...guess what so was the MAC Tools brand air ratchet my ASE Master Tech had in his box. His exact words after using it, "Nothing wrong with that, I'd buy one."
I have owned this little ratchet for about seven years, and it has been great! It's about a fraction of the cost of a Snap On/MAC/Matco, and works just as good if not better. If it's stood up to a farm shop environment this long, you know it has to be good.
Bought this to remove the "bolts" from a F150 blower motor as getting even a small 1/4 in. wrench and actually moving it is next to impossible. So, bought this and got the old one out and the new one in within ten minutes. Now, I'm using to repair a broken/busted piston connecting rod and engine reassembly for a pressure washer. I HIGHLY recommend this for anyone that's tired of twisting wrenches. I'm in the market, now, for the 3/8 in.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 15% off select Air Tools, Mechanics Tools and Specialty Power Tools! Sold by Sears. Offer ends 26-Apr-2014 See details.