Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.15|
|Overall Dimensions:||2 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4 in. NPT Thread Air Tool Oiler Lubricates Automatically
The 1/4 in. NPT thread air tool oiler from Craftsman is simple to use and is useful by design as it lubricates your air tools. Lubrication is automatic, so you never worry about the air tools again. Avoid stopping short in your project, which puts you behind schedule in your busy day. It's small, lightweight, and compact, making it conveniently portable for you as you go to the shop or job site.
The Craftsman 1/4 in. NPT thread air tool oiler is easy to use by simply filling up its port. Once you pour the oil through the fill hole, simply mount it to your air tool, and you are set to go. It is good peace of mind having this tool at your fingertips; it fits within your toolbox or store on your tool bench so you can grab it whenever you have the need.
- Craftsman 1/4 in. NPT thread air tool oiler lubricates your air tools easily
- Simply fill the port, mount it to your tool and you are set to go
- Automatic lubrication; save time by not having to manually oil your air tools anymore
- Avoid stopping short in your project, which puts you behind schedule
- Small, weighs only 0.15 lbs. and has a compact design, which makes it conveniently portable
- Fits within your toolbox or store on your tool bench so you can grab it whenever you have the need
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Removed the fill screw and seal for screw was already split, so was worthless to put back on. Used Teflon tape to get a good seal. Filled and installed on my impact wrench and as soon as I attached the hose, heard nothing but air coming out the seems and oil squirting out. Took it apart and put teflon tape on the threads the plastic housing screws onto, bottom of the housing just presses against a gasket. Didn't want to tighten too tight and crack the plastic housing.. attached hose and it was a little better, still could hear air escaping(not as bad as intial out of the package) and this was at the 90/psi rating for my impact wrench. Tried to tighten it while on impact wrench, but didn't want to go any tighter and crack the plastic housing. Ended up just oiling my tools and returning this one back. Ordered another brand and waiting for that to come in.. hopefully it works better than this one...
Virginia Beach, VA
I purchased this oiler even after reading negative reviews a having a hard time filling it. the truth is, there's a small orifice where you would insert the filler, push it in, and squeeze the bottle, this creates a stream and fills it very fast. You may get a little oil on your fingers, but there's a trick to it.
Before I ever bought my first air tool, experienced friends had explained the importance of keeping the tools properly lubricated. So when I bought my first impact wrench, I immediately bought an air tool oiler from Sears. I attached the oiler to the wrench, then added a quick-connet fitting to the other end. Aside from occasionally replenishing the oiler's reservoir, the wrench was always ready for immediate use. This oiler was purchased to replace the original one, which served me well for several years until one of the seals began leaking and I was not able to find an appropriately-sized O-ring to replace it. This oiler appears to be a similar design, although I hope the O-rings are easier to replace. The only other drawback is that the small size of the reservoir opening makes it difficult to fill the oiler without making a mess. (I recommend using a hypodermic syringe.)
Garden Grove, CA
I don't worry about 'if' the air tool is oiled any more. The tools are working great and it is one less concern about keeping my air tools running great. Don 't waste another thought about getting this peace of mind tool. Keep your tools running at top shape and working when you need them.
The plastic around the input opening oracked after approx 6 months. For 9 dollars it should have lasted longer. Needes to be made of a higher grade of plastic or thicker.
I unpacked this oiler. Installed it on my impact wrench. Spent five minutes filling it with oil. What a joke that was. Then when I hooked up my air hose, I watched as my new oiler blew oil all over the ground. No crack. It was leaking at the air inlet side where the brass meets the plastic. Design flaw?
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! SYW Max Members get $5 back in points with a purchase of $25 or more in Tools. Offer ends 30-Apr-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Anvil or Bypass Pruner for $9.99 with any storewide purchase of $25 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.