Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Steel with Plastic handle|
Ratings & Reviews
Undo the Hex with the Craftsman 1/4" Nut Driver
A screwdriver for nuts, the Craftsman 1/4" Nut Driver brings the convenience and precision of a screwdriver to projects that need more finesse and less torque. Whether you’re using traditional nuts or stop nuts, this nut driver will quickly fasten or loosen the hardware directly on or off the bolt.
The color-coded handle of the 1/4" Nut Driver makes it easy to identify what size you’re using and the alloy steel sockets and shafts ensure this tool will last forever.
- 1/4" Nut Driver is made with a color-coded handle so you can quickly identify the right size
- 1/4" drive size
- 3" shank length
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Saint Charles, IL
I often use the 1/4" nut driver from the set of nut drivers I got so I decided instead of pulling out that one over and over again, or leaving it out and perhaps orphaned from the set forever I'd get a spare standalone one. I'm happy I got it. It's a wonderful hand tool that I never hesitate to use and am glad I decided to get a spare one!
I bought this item to replace one I had previous bought in a set. Since I have so many items that have 1/4 inch nuts, this one is used by me quite a bit. I just have to try and remember to listen to my wifes advice and put things back in my Craftsman toolbox when finished using them. As for the tool, it seems to be made of quality material and like a screwdriver and should last for some time. I am a little disappointed that Sears no longer makes their tools in the USA. I am glad they still continue to honor the lifetime warrantee. I would recommend this tool.
I found I was repeatedly grabbing the 1/4" nutdriver from my nutdriver set for computer work so I decided to get a spare just for my computer toolkit. This is extremely well and is identical to the one from either the combined metric/SAE set, or the SAE set itself. To say this is sturdier than using an attachment on an interchangeable screwdriver is an understatement... this is so much more secure and safe to use!
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Family & Friends! Get an Extra 10% Off OR Members choose 20% back in points on items in Checkout. Offer ends 05-May-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $19.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.
- Get Cheval Jewelry Mirror for $139.99 reg price $199.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 10-May-2015 See details.
- Get Victoria Classics 650 Thread Count Sheet Set for $14.99 reg price $59.99, with any purchase. Offer ends 09-May-2015 See details.