Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Steel with Plastic handle|
Ratings & Reviews
Undo the Hex with the Craftsman 1/4" Nut Driver
A screwdriver for nuts, the Craftsman 1/4" Nut Driver brings the convenience and precision of a screwdriver to projects that need more finesse and less torque. Whether you’re using traditional nuts or stop nuts, this nut driver will quickly fasten or loosen the hardware directly on or off the bolt.
The color-coded handle of the 1/4" Nut Driver makes it easy to identify what size you’re using and the alloy steel sockets and shafts ensure this tool will last forever.
- 1/4" Nut Driver is made with a color-coded handle so you can quickly identify the right size
- 1/4" drive size
- 3" shank length
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought this item to replace one I had previous bought in a set. Since I have so many items that have 1/4 inch nuts, this one is used by me quite a bit. I just have to try and remember to listen to my wifes advice and put things back in my Craftsman toolbox when finished using them. As for the tool, it seems to be made of quality material and like a screwdriver and should last for some time. I am a little disappointed that Sears no longer makes their tools in the USA. I am glad they still continue to honor the lifetime warrantee. I would recommend this tool.
I found I was repeatedly grabbing the 1/4" nutdriver from my nutdriver set for computer work so I decided to get a spare just for my computer toolkit. This is extremely well and is identical to the one from either the combined metric/SAE set, or the SAE set itself. To say this is sturdier than using an attachment on an interchangeable screwdriver is an understatement... this is so much more secure and safe to use!
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.