Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions:||6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.3|
|Shank Length (in.):||2.9|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||Steel with Plastic handle|
Ratings & Reviews
Undo the Hex with the Craftsman ¼-in. Nut Drivert 1/4" Nut Driver slides directly over the hex cap so you can quickly remove or fasten hex cap hardware.. Made with alloy steel sockets and shafts, this tool comes with Craftsman’s lifetime warranty.
Hex cap hardware is regularly used to connect household appliances and in automotive parts, making the Craftsman ¼-in. Nut Driver an extremely useful tool for everyday handymen and professional mechanics alike.
- 1/4" Nut Driver is made with a color-coded handle so you can quickly identify the right size
- 1/4" drive size
- 3" shank length
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I bought this item to replace one I had previous bought in a set. Since I have so many items that have 1/4 inch nuts, this one is used by me quite a bit. I just have to try and remember to listen to my wifes advice and put things back in my Craftsman toolbox when finished using them. As for the tool, it seems to be made of quality material and like a screwdriver and should last for some time. I am a little disappointed that Sears no longer makes their tools in the USA. I am glad they still continue to honor the lifetime warrantee. I would recommend this tool.
I found I was repeatedly grabbing the 1/4" nutdriver from my nutdriver set for computer work so I decided to get a spare just for my computer toolkit. This is extremely well and is identical to the one from either the combined metric/SAE set, or the SAE set itself. To say this is sturdier than using an attachment on an interchangeable screwdriver is an understatement... this is so much more secure and safe to use!
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.