Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1 lbs.|
|Material:||High speed steel (HSS)|
|Included with Item:|
|Package Contents:||1 1/4 inch Quick Connector|
Ratings & Reviews
one handed tool changing
Collar slides forward to accept or release tools, slides back to lock them in. One handed tool changes without have to re-chuck.
- Fast and easy one handed tool changes
- Compatible with all Speed-Shank accessories
- Eliminates tool from slipping in drill chuck
- Made in the USA
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Moncks Corner, SC
Moncks Corner, SC
I don't know how I went so long without owning a 1/4 quick connect for my drill!This adapter greatly facilitates switching between bits it is a must have if you own a drill.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Have two drills, one already had one, needed another. Chose this one over other brands as it is more slender and easier to use. Have other brands but they are in the bottom of the drawer and forgotten about.
This product fits in the chuck of a 1/4" (minimum) power drill. It allows the easy exchange of specially made drill bits, screw driver tips, and socket drives. It works as advertised. I purchased this item to replace one that I lost. I had been using the old one for several years. I rated this product "good" instead of "excellent" because it has a stiffer action than the older product and does not grip the attachments as tightly as the old product.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Jul-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Extra 10% off select Tools Sold by Sears! Offer ends 26-Jul-2014 See details.
- BONUS DAYS Event! Extra 5% OR 12 months special financing on purchases over $299 with Sears Card. Offer ends 24-Jul-2014 See details.