Specifications & Dimensions
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4” Drive Replacement Socket Studs
( Sears item# 00941846000 ) Model# 41846
Fits standard and Metric rails
Package of 5 plastic studs
Features and Benefits:
- Black Plastic ball and spring studs for the Craftsman Socket Rail
- Fits all Craftsman Plastic Socket Rails both Standard and Metric
- Easy on-off removal to mix and match additional studs to rail
- Package of 5 plastic studs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I did not need to replace any socket studs, I just needed more. I was trying to organize my sockets in my toolbox and couldn't have achieved what I wanted without more of these.
The socket holder comes with 10 studs. The socket sets sometimes are more than 10 sockets. I added studs to the holder so that there were a sufficient number of studs for the socket set. I have a few extra in case they are damaged in the future. They appear to be a very durable plastic and should last a long time.
Bought these to add more sockets to the socket rack that only comes with 10. With the 1/4" socket racks you can easily put 15 plus sockets on the racket. I am just glad that Sears sells these for addition.
Simi Valley, CA
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2". The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows: 1/4" = 41846 3/8" = 41847 1/2" = 41848
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2".
The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows:
1/4" = 41846
3/8" = 41847
1/2" = 41848
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Online Only! Extra 15% off select tools Sold by Sears. Offer ends 12-Dec-2013 See details.