Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.06|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
|Impact or Standard:||Standard|
|Pass Through Type:||No|
|Output Size:||1/4 in.|
|Drive Size:||1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4" Replacement Socket Studs Are Simple and Sturdy
The 1/4-in. replacement socket studs fit standard and metric Craftsman rail systems. Regardless of the type of tool chest or wall mount system that you have for housing your tools, you'll be able to be find what you need when you need it. In the event that a stud breaks or you need to purchase extra studs to house more tools, this replacement set is the answer. Simply switch out or add in more studs as needed without having to get a whole new rail system.
The Craftsman 1/4" replacement socket studs consists of a packet of five plastic studs. You get both the black plastic balls and the spring studs that are compatible with virtually all standard and metric Craftsman plastic socket rails. The studs slide on and off easily, allowing you to modify your rail system as needed in a matter of minutes.
- Keep your tools organized in style with the 1/4-in. replacement socket studs
- Find what you need when you need it in the garage or workshop
- Available in black
- Contains five plastic studs
- Compatible with all standard and metric Craftsman plastic socket rails to make socket stud replacement and addition simple and straightforward, allowing for more time to be spent on work tasks
- Includes both the plastic balls and the spring studs
- Easy on/off removal to mix and match additional studs to the rail as needed
- Each stud weighs 0.06 lbs.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
I did not need to replace any socket studs, I just needed more. I was trying to organize my sockets in my toolbox and couldn't have achieved what I wanted without more of these.
The socket holder comes with 10 studs. The socket sets sometimes are more than 10 sockets. I added studs to the holder so that there were a sufficient number of studs for the socket set. I have a few extra in case they are damaged in the future. They appear to be a very durable plastic and should last a long time.
Bought these to add more sockets to the socket rack that only comes with 10. With the 1/4" socket racks you can easily put 15 plus sockets on the racket. I am just glad that Sears sells these for addition.
Simi Valley, CA
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2". The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows: 1/4" = 41846 3/8" = 41847 1/2" = 41848
The Sears Web Site is not always clear on items listed. Case in point, this item includes five studs for the $2.99 not one. I know because I have purchased them in all three sizes available, 1/4, 3/8 and 1/2".
The item numbers for the three sizes are as follows:
1/4" = 41846
3/8" = 41847
1/2" = 41848
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 14-Feb-2015 See details.