Specifications & Dimensions
|General Warranty:||1 year|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||1.2|
|Type:||Die or Rotary Grinder|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
Lightweight composite housing features an ergonomic grip and safety lock-off lever. Angled head design allows user to get into tight spaces. The spiral gear and ball-bearing construction provide smooth power transfer. 1.2 lbs.
- 5-to-4 gear head reduction provides plenty of extra power for tough jobs
- 360 deg. exhaust with built-in silencer directs air away from user & reduces tool noise
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on May 13, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
I purchased this Craftsman die-grinder #19951 on 11/26/09. With my Craftsman Club discount I paid $52.49, which I felt was a pretty good price.
I was impressed with the looks and feel of the tool but less impressed that it was made in China. I have many items that are made in China and some work well, others don't. I try to keep an open mind when purchasing these items and I did with this as well.
As soon as I got home, I put a few drops of air tool oil in the air inlet and connected my air supply. Imagine my surprise when it spun full throttle without the trigger being depressed! Luckily, I hadn't put a grinding disc in yet so my fingers remain intact.
I disconnected the air supply and gave the tool a couple of light taps on my wooden workbench hoping that whatever was stuck would dislodge. It didn't. Again, it started full throttle when connected to the air supply. This time a let it run by itself for a minute or two and it eventually stopped spinning by itself. Problem solved! Or so I thought.
Today, two days later I tried it again. Same issue. I will be bringing it back to Sears once the Black Friday crowds taper off.
Mountain View, AR
West Suffield, CT
used less than one hr. head started to come loose, tighten up not to over do it and same thing happened. did put two drops of correct oil for type of tool did not help after two returns of them I gave up.
This grinder has a great look to it and functions quite well, not sure on longevity but sure that it will suffice. I prefer Craftsman tools and glad that they offer this little sweet tool.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 09-Dec-2013 See details.