Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.25|
|Leg Length (in.):||0.25|
|Fits Brands/Models:||DuoFast HT550, DuoFast CS5000, Craftsman 68416, 68423, 68642, 68643, 68447|
|Quantity in Set:||1000|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4 In. Staples, 1000 Pk. Fasten Without Jamming
These 1/4 in. staples, 1000 pk. will fit in most standard trigger tackers, so you can use them for the staple guns you already own. This pack comes with enough of them to get most jobs done and then some. You can secure wires, insulation, roofing materials, upholstery, paper, plastic and much more, so you will find plenty of use for these.
Each of the Craftsman 1/4 in. staples, 1000 pk. pieces is made of carbon steel. This material gives you durability, so you know you are doing a job that will last. Steel will hold up in many environments, so you can be assured that your work will stand up for a reasonable amount of time. Whether you are doing a job for yourself or working for a client, you want staples that will last.
- 1/4 In. staples, 1000 pk. has plenty of staples to do most simple jobs, such as securing wires and carpeting
- 1/4 In. size allows these staples to fit most standard trigger tackers, both electric and manual
- These staples are made of durable carbon steel, so you get both strength and longevity out of your materials
- Will work in materials like wood, upholstery, roofing, paper and plastic
- Quality for both do-it-yourself and professional jobs
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
These little staplers are great fasteners to hold anything in place. I use them to hold fabric to wood as I reapostering furniture I am recovering. There cost is very little and a lot easier than using nails.
San Jose, CA
Panama City, FL
I struggled with my electric stapler and wondered why I could not get consistent, secure staples in a chair that I was upholstering. Since it is a Craftsman stapler, I took it to Sears. A very helpful employee examined the stapler and found that it required a special type of staple. Thanks!
Wappingers Falls, NY
I know that there isn't much one can say about staples, other than that they work. I bought this stapler over 15 years ago, and purchased a life time amount of staples to go with it because I thought that the next time I needed more, I wouldn't be able to find them. Well, I ran out, and the hunt began. ******? nope, **********? nope, **********? not them either. Sears? Yep, with the added bonus of a knowledgeable, kind and patient salesperson. 15 years later, the Craftsman stapler still works as though it was new, and I can still get the staples to fit it. In this ever changing world, this is a lost experience. Thanks Sears.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.