Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
Ratings & Reviews
You Can Depend On the 1/4-In. Straight Router Bit 5/8-In. Long
The Craftsman 1/4-in. straight router bit 5/8-in. long is one of the bits you use most often with a router, so it makes sense to choose one with high quality. This bit provides excellent durability because of the uniform grain carbide in its alloy. The hardened tip lasts longer under pressure, needs sharpening less often, and can be sharpened many times. The heat-treated alloy steel body stands up to hard surfaces and high speed without cracking or failing.
The 1/4-in. straight router bit 5/8-in. long gets the job done when you need to make grooves, cut dadoes, or hollow out a space. This is the most efficient tool for many straightforward jobs and for more complicated tasks as well. The high-quality bit is relief ground to be smoother running, and you can rely on it to work efficiently with your router and help you get your work done.
- Craftsman 1/4-in. straight router bit 5/8-in. long provides dependable quality
- Versatile size and style bit is useful for many common tasks
- Tough uniform grain carbide steel provides outstanding durability
- Hardened tip retains an edge well, stands up to multiple sharpenings
- High-grade alloy steel bodies are heat treated to resist stress at working speeds
- Reliable face-form bits are relief ground for smooth, responsive operation
- Tough durable bit offers quality and value
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 30-Apr-2014 See details.
- MAX Member Exclusive. Choose FREE Store Pickup and Get 5% back in points! Offer ends 30-Jun-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.