Specifications & Dimensions
|Overall Dimensions:||1-1/4 in.|
|Attachment Types:||Crevice tools|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.2|
|Fits Brands/Models:||For use with all Craftsman wet/dry vacuums with 1-1/4 in. diameter hoses|
|Dust Hose Diameter:||1-1/4 in.|
Ratings & Reviews
Clean It Up with the Craftsman 1-1/4 in. Vacuum Crevice Tool
Get it all picked up with the 1-1/4 in. vacuum crevice tool from Craftsman. This crevice tool is specifically designed to perform cleaning duties that your regular wet/dry vacuum's round hose can't reach; the crevice tool's slim, tapered end allows you to reach into narrow areas.
This versatile Craftsman 1-1/4 in. vacuum crevice tool works with any Craftsman wet/dry vacuum with a 1-1/4-inch diameter hose. It's the perfect tool to effectively clean your garage, workshop or anything around the house that's in a small area. Use it to suck up dirt and debris from cracks in the garage, or use it to clean dust from hard-to-reach areas like the tops of shelves or behind tool chests.
- This 1-1/4 in. vacuum crevice tool reaches narrow, hard-to-reach places
- Tool features a slim, tapered flat end that can reach into tight spaces, allowing you to make more out of your vacuum's performance abilities
- Tool fits to a 1-1/4-inch diameter hose
- Compatible with Craftsman wet/dry vacuums or other branded wet/dry vacuums with a 1-1/4-inch diameter hose
- Lightweight tool attachment at 0.2 lbs.
- Product warranty is included
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
There really isn't much to say about this one way or the other. These are really hard to find in other stores. Great that Sears still stocks a selection of different parts. These seem to wander away from me!
This nozzle is perfect for your car vacuum. 1 1/4 size is the best; it would reach areas the larger nozzle would not. Get an adapter if you have a vacuum with bigger sizes.
Chippewa Falls, WI
This crevice tool along with a step down adapter lets me use my large craftsman vac to get into much smaller places. This tool feels solid and well made - should take some abuse.
This crevice tool along with a step down adapter lets me use my large craftsman vac to get into much smaller places.
This tool feels solid and well made - should take some abuse.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.