Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Hose Diameter (In.):||0.25|
|Hose Length (Ft.):||25|
|Fitting Size:||1/4 in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||3|
|Max. Working Pressure (psi):||300|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot Hose Is Versatile for Do-It-Yourself Jobs in the Home, Shop or Garage
The Craftsman 1/4-inch x 25-foot air hose is a versatile, affordable tool. From the home to the workshop to the garage, this air hose gets the job done. With a length range of 25 feet, you can roam about.
The Craftsman 1/4-inch x 25-foot hose features 300-psi working pressure and 1,200 bursting strength. The 1/4-inch male and female swivel end brass sittings offer optimal durability, ensuring years of flawless work. At a mere 3 pounds, you can navigate the hose with ease, allowing you to focus on your work. There is a 4:1 safety factor, thanks to the heavy-duty reinforcing, abrasion-resistant cover.
- Air at the ready with the Craftsman 1/4-inch x 25-foot air hose
- Ideal for personal and professional workshops
- Highly versatile at home, in the garage, and out on job sites, thanks to an ample length of 25 feet
- Excellent strength and flexibility in any temperature
- Black with 1/4-inch male and female swivel end brass fittings, ensuring longevity
- Max working pressure or psi of 300
- 1,200 bursting strength
- 4:1 safety feature
- Heavy-duty reinforcing, abrasion-resistant cover
- Weighs 3 pounds
- 0.25-inch in diameter
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
We use this at my shop in our everyday jobs, been using this 4-7 jobs a day for over a year and a half and still work well and more importantly does not leak.
One of the few Craftsman tools that is still made in the USA. It is an excellent rubber hose, especially for the price. If you are able to get it on sale it'd be even better.
Just as Aloi said, both ends are fixed, not swivel ended and are both male. Returning item for refund. The quality is great though if you want fixed male ends.
I purchased this rubber hose to replace the cheap coiled hose that came with the air compressor that I recently purchased. Personally I just don't care for the coiled hoses.
Great for the price. Super durable..Only drawback..black rubber can leave marks, and I could use a longer one for my application. (but I knew this when I bought it)
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-May-2015 See details.