Specifications & Dimensions
|Gardening Tool Type:||Axes & Mauls|
Ratings & Reviews
Overall, others give this:
I bought this to help out in my yard work. I had to rid my yard of several shrubs and small trees that had grown up over the years. This little axe performed very well, and unlike many others it came with a sleeve to protect the blade during storage. The handle is very comfortable and it gets the job done.
Sun Valley, CA
Great axe love the fact that it is made in U.S.A not many left. if you are looking to buy great reliable tools I strongly recommend u go with this craftsman axe with the amazing steel handle
The reviewer indicated they are affiliated with this product.
Anyone that has a fireplace or a wood burner would truely appreciate a tool as good as this axe! As usual I try to cut as much kindling as I can to prepare for the cold season.This tool doesn't weigh a ton and is very easy to use. Now that I am a senior I look for tools that are lighter,but...theyneed to be hard working also.We need all the help that our tools can give in our later years!! Another great Craftsman.
This has been my favorite axe/hatchet since the day I brought it home. The fact that it does not have a separate handle is awesome. That seems to be the weak spot on other axes I have used. This handle is never going to be a problem!
my previous ax had a wood handle, and the ax head was always coming loose; this one is so much better.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.