Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length (in.):||7.25|
|Tip Width (in.):||.25|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||.4|
|Included with Item:|
|Handle Length (in.):||4.75|
|Handle Material:||Alloy Steel|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Lifetime Warranty|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Blade Material:||Alloy Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Be sure that all your bolts, rivets, and pin holes are aligned and sized properly with the Craftsman 1/4 x 12" Line Up Punch.
The chrome vanadium steel blade of the Line Up Punch is heat treated to ensure long lasting strength and durability. You can line up items like bolts, rivets and screws. There is no more accurate method in everyday metalwork.
And the Craftsman 1/4 x 12" line up punch is designed for durability. You can give it as many hits with the mallet as you like It is double heat treated and features a black oxide finish.
- Craftsman 1/4 x 12 in. line up tool comes with a Craftsman forever guarantee
- Chrome vanadium steel construction makes this punch very difficult to break
- Precision punch makes it easier to insert hardware in the correct places
- Black oxide finish over double heat-treated core resists corrosion
- Handle has a size label so you can find the right punch without much effort
- 12" Handle makes it easy to control this punch safely while hammering
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Bought this tool because our church was going to be assembling dozens of pieces of ready-to-assemble furniture. This furniture turned out to be quite well made, but there were a few times we needed to "line-up-the-holes" to get the fasteners properly in place, and this tool worked wonderfully. Skinny, strong, and long enough to provide the reach and leverage needed. Will keep this bar handy in my "carry-around" tool box
Prairie Village, KS
Jefferson City, MO
Nice balance with an excellent taper for aligning parts. The blackened finish is a definite Improvement from the old chrome models. The octagonal shaped shaft is an improvement as to being able hold comfortable but will roll more easily than the square shaft previous models. The length of twelve inches may not be enough for the professional doing heavy repair. It is a great size for the farm tool box. This item should last me for the duration if it does not get legs and walks off or is planted and does not sprout. You can't go wrong owning this item at the investment cost.
Fort Wayne, IN
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.