Specifications & Dimensions
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.):||0.1|
|Metric Opening Size:||SAE or Torx|
|SAE Opening Size:||1/4 in., 5/16 in.|
|Torx Opening Size:||SAE or Metric|
|Number Of Points:||12|
|Number of Ends:||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty:||Guaranteed Forever|
Ratings & Reviews
Optimal Leverage with the Craftsman 1/4 x 5/16-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End
Made with two box-end wrench head sizes, the 1/4 x 5/16 in. Wrench, 12 pt. Box End is designed to loosen tough nuts and bolts and put the finishing touches on your fastening projects. Find ideal leverage with a comfortable grip when putting together a new piece of furniture in your home or working under your car’s hood with this box-end wrench’s long handle. Craftsman built this wrench from heat-treated and tempered alloy steel for uniform hardness, maximum strength and extended use in professional and household settings.
Craftsman’s 1/4 x 5/16-in. Wrench, 12-pt. Box End has a rust- and corrosion-resistant nickel-chrome plated finish, prolonging its life and making it extremely easy to clean when used in dirty working conditions.
- Speed through your projects with 1/4 x 5/16 in. Wrench, 12 pt. Box End
- 1/4" and 5/16" box-end wrench head sizes
- Rust and corrosion resistant
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.