Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood|
|Blade Length:||56-7/8 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||15 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Speed Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Give Your Band Saw Some Teeth with the Craftsman 1/4 x 56-inch Regular Band Saw Blade
This quality Craftsman-1/4-x-56 7/8-in. band saw blade features 15 teeth per inch, making it perfect for wide-scrolling projects where you need fine detail and a smooth finish. Band saws make a variety of cuts, but you must have the right blade to produce a smooth finish on any cut. Keep this blade in your shop or art studio so you can always complete the project at hand quickly and easily. Craftsman’s quality blades are sharp and designed to deliver pristine cuts, helping you achieve a professional look.
Equip your band saw with the Craftsman 1/4 x 56-inch regular band saw blade to achieve a professional look for all wide-scrolling projects.
- Craftsman-1/4-x-56 7/8-in. band saw cuts through any material with minimal effort
- 15 teeth per inch
- General smooth blade for wide scrolling
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Overall Rating Breakdown:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 27-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.