Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Metal|
|Blade Length:||56-7/8 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||14 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Speed Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4" x 56-7/8" Band Saw Blade, 14TPI, Non Ferrous Makes Tough Cuts With Ease
The Craftsman 1/4 in. x 56-7/8 in. band saw blade, 14 TPI allows you to get your new band saw up and running in no time. The band saw is the tool that you need for cutting curves, irregular shapes and re-sawing or ripping lumber into thinner slabs.
The Craftsman 1/4 in. x 56-7/8 in. band saw blade, 14TPI, non ferrous has a blade length of 56-7/8-in. and a blade width of 1/4-in.
Get the details you want, no matter how stubborn the material.
- Outfit your band saw with the Craftsman 1/4 inch x 56-7/8" band saw blade, 14 TPI
- Ideal for cutting curves, including irregular shapes and ripping or re-sawing lumber into thinner slabs
- Makes the smooth cuts that you need for a wide variety of personal and professional projects
- 56-7/8" long, 1/4" wide
- Made of non ferrous metal that does not contain iron
- Take care to store in a dark, dry setting with minimal exposure to the elements
- Band saws and additional band saw blades sold separately
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get 15% off Craftsman or DieHard work boots with online tool purchase. Offer ends 07-Mar-2015 See details.