Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Plastic|
|Fits Brands/Models:||10 inch Sears Craftsman 21400, 10 inch Delta 28-140, 11 inch Shopsmith|
|Radius of Cut:||0.625 inches|
|Tooth Hook Angle:||Zero|
|Tooth Set Pattern:||Raker Set|
|Blade Length:||70-1/2 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||.025 inches|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||6 tpi|
|Materials & Finish:|
Ratings & Reviews
The Craftsman 1/4 x 70-1/2 in. Band Saw Blade, 6TPI, Skip Tooth Flex Back Stays Sharp
Stock up on the Craftsman 1/4 x 70-1/2 in. Band Saw Blades so you're not stuck with a dull blade mid-project
Make those precision cuts with the Craftsman 1/4 x 70-1/2 " Band Saw Blade, 6TPI, Skip Tooth. It feels like cutting through butter. You'll find more and more projects to do so you can keep at it.
Overall, others give this:
I have read mixed reviews about the quality of this blade on other websites. I have found this blade to be very good for general cutting of lumber and thin plastic. To get the most out of this blade, you must follow the documentation of your band saw to insure you make the proper adjustments so the blade tracks straight, is properly tensioned and used for its intended purpose.
the store never has more than one in stock. i cut a lot of little pieces of wood for wood toys i make. and i go through a blade about every two months.why cant i buy a 3/8 blade by itself. the 3 pak blades are so thin they break very easy. and they always snap at the weld. i bought 3 pks. and every one broke at the weld. the store did not do anything. so i started to use the single one only. this blade is thicker. and i am cutting 1/8 to 1/4 inch dry wood.it is soft wood.i even called your head office and they could not tell me why the blades broke so easily. i replace mine every other month because they get dull. i do this for hobby since i cant work i suffered a stroke july of 2011. this way i can make gifts from the wood.i make turtles,alligators,frogs, horses,and scorpions.i lost the use of the left side of my body and left eyesight. so this is a way to keep myself busy, and not have to spend money on gifts, since i am only getting disability, i try to save money.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2015 See details.
- ONLINE ONLY! Get $5 back in Shop Your Way Points with a qualifying $50 Tool Purchase.Sold by Sears. Offer ends 28-Feb-2015 See details.
- Get Quarter ct tw Diamond Earrings for $24.99 with any storewide purchase of $19.99 or more! Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.
- Get Diamond accent Heart Earrings for $29.99 with a purchase of $19.99 or more! Limit 1 per order Offer ends 31-Mar-2015 See details.