Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Metal|
|Blade Length:||80 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||14 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Stay Sharp with the Craftsman 1/4 x 80 in. Band Saw Blade, 14TPI, Non-Ferrous
Keep cutting with the Craftsman 1/4 x 80 in. Band Saw Blade. It never fails that you'll need a new blade mid-project, so keep a few of these stocked to get the right cut on your non-ferrous metal.
Spare Craftsman 1/4 x 80 in. Band Saw Blades (non-ferrous) are worth their weight in gold, which by the way is one of the metals it will cut through.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
I have tried a variety of blades on my Craftsman band saw, and I cut a lot of hard dense woods. This blade is a better blade for cutting this type of wood than any blade I have tried. I cut a piece of Arizona Ironwood trunk that was over six inches in diameter. I would not have tried it with any wood cutting blade.
If your job is for cutting paper thin tin that want take more than 3 minutes then this blade is for you. I have bought 4 of these blades to cut aluminum bar, 1/4 inch or less, and every one of them went dull after about 3 minutes of use. Started to blame my craftsman saw on it and then realized it is just these tin can metal blades. No temper in them at all. Want ever buy another. Over 18 bucks a piece in store, wasted money.
- Members Get 10% back in points on first $500 of each qualifying purchase with a Sears Card. Offer ends 25-Dec-2014 See details.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Need it by December 24. Offer ends 24-Dec-2014 See details.