Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood, Plastic, Composite|
|Radius of Cut:||0.75 in.|
|Blade Length:||80 in.|
|Blade Thickness:||0.02 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||6 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Craftsman 1/4 x 80-In Band Saw Blade Fits Almost Any Band Saw
Craftsman 1/4 x 80-in band saw blade 6tpi regular tooth is 80 inches in length. The standard 1/4-inch width gives you enough durability so you will not rip through the blade when you use it. There are six teeth per inch on the blade, leaving just enough space for material to discard pull out of the blade and for a quick, clean cut.
The Craftsman 1/4 x 80-in band saw blade's regular teeth give you a standard cut. Every tooth is straight-faced and the gullets between drag out chips for a continuous cut. It is great for all of your general cutting needs. This blade is backed by the quality Craftsman name, so you can rest assured that it will perform as it was designed to.
- Craftsman 1/4 x 80-in band saw blade 6tpi regular tooth is 1/4" wide for standard flexibility and stability
- The regular teeth of this blade are great for every day cutting
- Deep gullets drag out waste material as you cut
- This blade has six teeth per inch, allowing for a clean, fast cut
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Reviewers may have received a benefit, like a sweepstakes entry or rewards program points, in exchange for writing a review.
Those benefits were not conditioned on the positive or negative content of the review.
Most Helpful Reviews
Avon Park, FL
San Jose, CA
Very poor quality. I have a craftsman 3/8 x 6TPI that was working perfectly, but would not be good for a tight turn. I bought the 1/4 in for a special project figuring for the low cost I would use it only once. It Burned the wood from the first practice cut, no turns or pressure. Would not cut 1 inch without burning. I drove 30 miles and got a better blade - $23 - and it cut perfectly with no burns at all on the same setup. I am returning The craftsman.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.