Specifications & Dimensions
|Blade Length:||80 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||6 tpi|
Ratings & Reviews
80 x 1/4 in. regular tooth [TT_BandSaw] blade for general cutting. 6 tpi.
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
Overall, others give this:
Avon Park, FL
San Jose, CA
Very poor quality. I have a craftsman 3/8 x 6TPI that was working perfectly, but would not be good for a tight turn. I bought the 1/4 in for a special project figuring for the low cost I would use it only once. It Burned the wood from the first practice cut, no turns or pressure. Would not cut 1 inch without burning. I drove 30 miles and got a better blade - $23 - and it cut perfectly with no burns at all on the same setup. I am returning The craftsman.
- Members get 3% in points or with Sears Card get 10% in points. Offer ends 26-Dec-2013 See details.
- FREE shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 24-Dec-2013 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card. Offer ends 31-Dec-2013 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Family & Friends Event! Extra 10% off Select Tools Sold by Sears! Valid thru 12/10/2013 9am. Offer ends 10-Dec-2013 See details.