Specifications & Dimensions
|Able to Cut:||Wood|
|Blade Length:||80 in.|
|Blade Width:||1/4 in.|
|Teeth - Points per Inch:||4 tpi|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material:||High Carbon Steel|
Ratings & Reviews
Make Fast, Precise Cuts with the Craftsman Skip Tooth Band Saw Blade
Get the most out of your woodworking hobby or create pro-level projects with the assistance of this Craftsman 1/4 x 80 inch skip tooth band saw blade from Sears. This blade is perfect for making quick, clean wood cuts. The blade is fashioned in a skip-tooth style for enhanced speed in cutting.
This Craftsman skip tooth band saw blade measures 80 inches by 1/4 inches in size. The band saw blade features a total of four teeth per inch on the blade surface. This blade is a great choice for making fast cuts during your woodworking practice and it works well on a wide variety of wood types.
- This Craftsman 1/4 x 80 inch skip tooth band saw blade works well as a replacement blade for your band saw
- A fresh blade is an ideal way to make your band saw cut to its optimal level
- Band saw blade measures 80" by 1/4" in size
- A skip tooth band saw blade is a great choice for making quick cuts
- Perfect for general band saw cutting applications
- Features 4 teeth per inch on the blade surface
- Available for Gift Wrap
Added on July 26, 2010
0 Reviews have been submitted for this product
You get to post the first review, you lucky dog you.
- Free shipping! Orders $59 or more Offer ends 01-Nov-2014 See details.
- Spend $199 in tools from Sears and enroll in the Tool of the Month - www.sears.com/toolofthemonth Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.
- Use your Sears Card and Save! Extra 5% off Tool items Sold By Sears when you use your Sears Card Offer ends 31-Dec-2014 See details.